Friday, January 29, 2010

That Hump/Erykah Badu



The video link is to follow...For once I'm writing this blog in the middle of the day and Youtube is blocked here at school :( But this song is soooo appropriate for my first blog in almost 5 months. And people have complain well where is the blog??? Well quite honestly I just couldn't get over the hump to write it. I let my mind get so bogged down and preoccupied with stuff I just couldnt see my way clear to put two coherent sentences together, much less a blog. I walked away from one sucessful event and right into another that I have been amazed to watch grow. I've spent the last 6 months at the same school subbing and learned the value of spending every day witht the same kids and bonding with them for better or worst. All of these amazing things have been happening. Yet I have not been able to get over my creative hump. I haven't been posting links on FB OR my blog. I haven't been writing as much as I should. And I haven't even been working on the EP project that inspried this whole blog in the first place. I recognize now that in order for 2010 to be successful for me at all I have to get back to the things that make me ME... I am grateful for all of the wonderful people that I have met on this detour...but now its finally time for me to get over THIS HUMP!!! Returning to my blog is just the start. I know you are shaking your heasd and you are doubting my commitment and that is fine...You watch and see........

No comments:

Post a Comment