Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Todays Song- It's Your Time/Donald Lawerence & The Tri City Singers

This post is going to be short and sweet. And maybe it's a testimony mixed with little bit inspiration. I'm simply going to state that every time I say that I am going to uproot myself from California, because nothing is going on here, and maybe it's time to pick up and start anew in a different place, the Lord places a whole bunch of opportunities in my way that tell me I need to stay. I still have work to do. So yesterday I changed my prayer. I said "Lord, I see the opportunities you have placed in my path, all that you have blessed me to achieve, and even feel the promise of whats to come. But can you please help me by showing me how to get there and holding my hand to make sure I don't fall." He promised that He would and I believe Him. I will do the natural and let Him do the SUPERNATURAL! It's my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment